Itchy Baby Co. is an emerging and fast-growing natural health business who has a range of products that treat eczema and itchy, dry and irritated skin in infants and young children. Launched 7 years ago, Itchy Baby Co. now sells its products globally and has a large community of families that look to the products to provide gentle and effective natural skin relief for their little ones.
Based in Australia, Itchy Baby Co. has been operating as an e-commerce business and has recently launched into the UK with great success. With solid growth in it’s early stages, the business is now poised to significantly invest in that territory in 2022.
Due to rapid growth and our exciting expansion plans, an opportunity now exists for a senior level, highly experienced Social Media Manager & Content Specialist to join the growing team.
This is a highly attractive role for a talented individual to have autonomy and the ability to personally help grow the business across the globe. The added benefit is the ability to be a part of a team and business that provides products that make a difference to individuals’ lives.
As Itchy Baby Co's Social Media Manager & Content Specialist you will be responsible for developing, implementing and managing our social media strategy, content and influencer marketing program across both Australia and the UK. There will be a key focus on designing strong content and copy that resonates with our target audience and builds out strong customer loyalty in the community.
- Develop, implement and manage social media strategy across Instagram and Facebook (create engaging, responsive and captivating social media content.
- Manage & own social media calendar from creative content creation to copy creation.
- Develop and implement a new social media strategy across Pinterest, TikTok and YouTube.
- Help build a supportive, transparent and highly engaged community across all social media channels.
- Communicate with Social Media fans regularly to understand their needs or answer any queries.
- Report regularly to Head of E-commerce about customer needs to develop smooth customer experience.
- Develop, implement and manage influencer marketing strategy. Research, reach out and build relationships with relevant influencers to develop regular UGC content to be used across all Digital Channels.
- Research, reach out and build relationships with potential partnering companies (CSR, same/similar target audience company partnerships).
- Help create content for regular newsletter campaigns across regions (UK & AU).
- Understand target audience and unique customer personas
- Use data to analyse what’s working and what’s not.
- Collect, analyse, and create reports from available digital data sources.
- Help contribute to broader content needs across E-commerce & offline activity.
- Be on hand to assist Head of Ecommerce with digital marketing project queries.
- Have a big passion for Social Media, Copywriting and E-commerce.
- Contribute to E-commerce promotions throughout the year.
- Contribute to the production of photo & video shoots.
- Analyse market trends and competitor activity.
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices, influencer marketing and digital marketing technologies.
- Assess and report social media & influencer performance monthly.
- This role will report to the Head of E-commerce & Digital Marketing of Itchy Baby Co and work collaboratively with General Manager.
- Manage & collaborate with external digital marketing agencies in multiple territories to ensure the digital marketing strategies are carried out in accordance with the annual plan.
Knowledge & Skills
- Positive attitude, detail & customer-oriented focus with good multitasking ability
- Desire to learn new things, be proactive and passionate about content, social media and the community of customers
- Strong analytical capabilities with demonstrated experience using Facebook Business Manager & Google Analytics.
- Demonstrated experience with Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok & other social media channels
- Experience with Photoshop/Canva
- Strong copy writing, presentation development and verbal presentation skills. You must be a lover of copy and content!
- Experience and proficiency with computer applications such as Google and Microsoft Office suites (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Commercial acumen and a strong understanding of sales
- The ability to work well from home. This role will be a remote based role with the opportunity for an office space in central London.
Qualifications & Experience
itchy baby co.
- · A minimum of 3 years experience in a marketing/digital marketing/social media role.
- · Proven experience in working for an e-commerce brand.
- · Extensive experience creating digital content across a range of channels
- · Experience working in a role that requires strong copy skills
- · Proven experience achieving revenue and customer acquisition targets.
- Experience building and developing brands through the use of Social Media