We are seeking a car enthusiast to join our digital marketing team as a Social Media and Content Executive. Sytner Group is the UK's leading retailer of prestige cars and you will have the opportunity to work with brands such as Ferrari, Lamborghini and Maserati. The ideal candidate should be a "petrolhead" with a passion for luxury vehicles and the skills to share this with our digital communities.
This position will look at social strategy, content strategy, paid media and creative output across Sytner Group's digital account. You will work closely with the wider digital marketing team including videographers, marketing managers and our partner agencies to produce excellent written and visual content for social media and our website.
The role will report into the Social Media Manager and will support on planning and execution of both organic and paid social.
Key Duties And Responsibilities
• Producing and owning our content strategy, writing excellent content for social media and our website.
• Monitoring, managing and moderating comments from our communities and across our digital channels.
• Working in collaboration with videographers and photographers on creative content, supporting shoots where necessary.
• Identify key influencers and own the community outreach strategy (such as Drivetribe, Top Gear etc.)
• Clear understanding of brand tone of voice and narrative.
• Continuously monitoring performance and measurement, suggesting solutions and ensuring content and campaigns exceed performance metrics.
• Working alongside Divisional Marketing teams, wider Social Media Team and Digital Marketing Team (Paid Media) to coordinate paid media strategy.
• Working with our partner agencies and platforms to drive best in class content.
• Keeping on top of emerging trends, technology and releases, ensuring we are at the forefront of innovation and the first to update our communities about new and anticipated releases.
• Car enthusiast obsessed with prestige cars and passionate about engaging our audiences.
• Proven track record of writing skills, ability to produce excellent content for both social and web audiences
• Personal and professional familiarity across all social media channels
• Solid understanding of established as well as growing platforms such as Tiktok and Twitch
• Passionate about social, influencer and digital trends
• Detail orientated and driven self-starter, experience of juggling various priorities and projects
• Analytical, able to analyse and utilize data to help inform future decisions
• A team worker who can collaborate easily with colleagues and agencies
You Will Have
• Deep understanding of the wider motoring landscape with a particular focus on prestige brands
• A true social media enthusiast with an eye on trends
• A proven track record of growing and engaging communities on social media
• A creative eye for copy, photography/ video, and design
• Excellent organisation skills
• Proven track record of strong writing style
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple projects in an organised but flexible manner & prioritising when necessary
• A full and valid UK driving licence