Senior UX Designer
We have partnered with an international organisation within the events industry who are currently looking for a Senior UX Designer to join their team.
The role will involve working on a range of digital products with the Applications Development Team and you will be challenged to create the best user experience by exploring different approaches to solving end-users problems.
* considering existing applications and evaluating their UX effectiveness
* considering the human-computer interaction (HCI) element of a design
* running user testing of applications, software and websites
* using online tools, such as screen readers, to aid research
* defining interaction models, user task flows, and UI specifications
* communicating scenarios (hypothetical users), end-to-end experiences, interaction models, and screen designs to other people working on a product
* working with visual designers to incorporate a visual or brand identity into the finished product
* developing and maintaining design wireframes (basic mock-ups of applications) and specifications