I am working with a leading global property consultancy who are looking to hire a Senior Marketing Manager into their London team - this role will have an EMEA focus.
The client we are working with are a leading and growing property consultancy who are looking to hire a Senior Marketing Manager into their Business Enterprise team (their fastest growing business unit).
The Strategic Planning teams are responsible for driving market adoption for their respective products and offerings (defined as a group of products that form an integrated solution).
The senior strategic planning manager exhibits an understanding of markets and buyers to develop go-to-market strategies for a group of products. He or she must work cross-functionally, coordinating efforts with different teams (e.g. Product Management, Marketing Enablement, Content, Field marketing, Market Intelligence, Sales, and Sales Enablement). The individual must develop an expert understanding of the buying audiences and their needs as it relates to the products he or she is tasked with launching. The holder of this position must also familiarize himself/herself with each product's competitive landscape (both established and emerging). Finally, this position requires dedication to fuelling the other marketing functions with subject matter expertise related to designated products - together with their Product Management colleagues.
This role will report to the Head of Enterprise Marketing EMEA in London. This is a regional role that involves coordination with colleagues across Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Marketing Manager:
* Define the Business Goals for each product entering the region to support the Global and the Regional objectives
* Implement and amplify the Global Product launch
* Conduct market and customer research to gather data and insight about target personas, buyer needs and the purchasing decision process for the product, including key buyer roles
* Define the market opportunity for their products; perform segmentation and targeting exercises that identify the segments with the highest propensity to buy
* Perform competitive research to identify established competitors and emerging competitors with a goal of creating "competitive reference cards" that explain the product features, differentiation, weaknesses, strengths, and recommended approach for the business' product positioning against the competition
* Develop product positioning, value propositions and messaging that resonates with buying audiences across service(s)/product(s) offerings
* Collaborate with the Strategic Content Team to produce relevant content for target buyers and develop customer references, testimonials and case studies for external and internal use
* Collaborate with the Digital Team to produce relevant content for target buyers on the digital marketing platforms
* Collaborate with the events team to develop presentation abstracts in support of promoting designated service(s)/product(s) offerings, as well as to help support service(s)/product(s) launches at key industry events and conferences
* Collaborate with Sales Enablement to produce sales enablement deliverables (i.e.: Sales readiness toolkits, service/product slides, how to sell sheets, FAQ's, training, etc.)
* Collaborate with peers from the marketing organizations of our partner companies to ensure the brand's presence at partner events and ensuring alignment between partner marketing communications and those fromthe business
* Support win/loss interviews and perform ongoing analysis to determine the level of customer service/product adoption and provide feedback to the business
* Support the monitoring and reporting on the performance of products in the region and the communication of results of related sales and marketing efforts
* Lead VOC interview preparation, execution and follow up
The successful candidate:
7+ years strategy and/or product marketing experience with a record of increasing responsibility in a consulting firm, communication agency or B2B company
* BS/BA Required
* Excellent communication skills in English and Spanish
* Experience working in a B2B Services company is preferred
* 'Achiever' mentality - high performer with the ability to rapidly complete project initiatives and attain a multitude of team goals simultaneously and autonomously
* Experience and success managing and partnering with large, virtual and highly matrixed global teams and projects and collaborating with multiple disciplines (e.g. finance, product development, product marketing, sales, etc)
* Strong knowledge of buyer personas and complex segmentation with unique buying needs across multiple audience groups
* Articulate and effective communicator, comfortable presenting to large groups and senior executives
* A passion for creative thinking, innovation and pushing the envelope
* Strategic thinker with an emphasis on business strategy and the ability to identify solutions to business challenges
* Ability to collaborate with both business leaders (including product management and senior leadership) and marketing teams (e.g. Content Strategy, Demand Generation, Field Marketing)
* Comfortable with ambiguity and constant change in direction/focus; experience leading through transformation
* Ability to simplify complex offerings/products
* Entrepreneurial drive and ability to work at a fast pace
Will have worked for an agency or consultancy or within the property and housing sector.