Our client, a global and leading business in their field, are offering an new and exciting opportunity for an ambitious professional to join their marketing department!
As the Product Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for creating and updating product information, value propositions, customer-facing collateral, and coordinating marketing campaigns for their range of products. You will also work closely with Product Management, Sales, and the wider Marketing team for product features, releases and new product launches.
The company's UK office is based in Capability Green, and the successful candidate will be expected to work in the office at least 3 days per week.
Benefits include: salary up to £35k, generous pension, Life Assurance, 25 days holiday per year (plus 1 for Christmas), free parking, modern open-plan offices in Capability Green.
- In collaboration with the Senior Product Marketing Manager, analyse customers, market, industry, and competitor landscape to share key findings with the wider business and understand the voice of the customer
- Conduct customer research to determine a target audience's needs and other relevant factors used in creating targeted marketing campaigns
- Work with Sales and Product Management to find customer stories and convert them into powerful content
- Support the go-to-market strategy and own marketing elements for key product launches, including planning, project management, internal readiness, training, content development and marketing activities
- Contribute to, develop, and implement marketing and promotional activities to ensure products are launched effectively, marketing materials are available
- Liaise closely with the digital marketing team to ensure they have the best content and are correctly briefed to implement email marketing, design case studies, blogs, webinars, and social media campaigns
- Craft compelling messaging and positioning for internally and externally facing product collateral, including 1 pager PPTs, FAQ documents and sales assets
- Coordinate wider product campaigns in collaboration with the digital marketing team and core marketing team
- Confidently present to internal stakeholders and teams, as well as to customers
What the employer is looking for:
- At least 2 years' experience working in a similar B2B product marketing role or marketing role, with a strong interest in gaining wider product marketing experience
- Educated to degree level or relevant marketing qualification
- Data driven and strategic mindset
- Able to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Comfortable with constant change and a fast-paced environment
- A high standard of verbal and written communication English skills
- Creative, proactive, and organised
- Confident and enthusiastic, showing a strong ability to learn
- Ability to engage with both internal and external stakeholders at all levels
What's in it for you?
- Up to £35k, depending on experience
- 25 days holiday per year (plus one extra given for Christmas period)
- Life assurance
- Ride to work scheme
- Free parking
- Access to a voluntary benefits platform
Red Door Recruitment is committed to encouraging equality, diversity and inclusion among our workforce, and eliminating unlawful discrimination. Full details available on our website.
Please note due to the number of applications we often receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.