Are you passionate about digital marketing? Do you have experience or an interest in Education or membership organisations? Can you help deliver marketing campaigns and events?
We are offering this exciting opportunity to join our dedicated Marketing team. As Marketing Executive you’ll be supporting the team to identify, develop and deliver marketing communications and campaigns across multiple channels to increase the awareness of CILEX and grow engagement and retention.
- Manage the delivery of campaign plans, ensuring each activity is delivered within deadline, to budget, and gains the required audience reach
- Monitor and schedule social media activity, reporting on channel and campaign performance, identifying risks, issues and influencer engagement
- Act as brand champion ensuring right tone of voice for content across all CILEX channels, that all creative and copy for campaigns adheres to brand guidelines, and maintaining our Brand Hub for internal colleagues to self-serve
When you join our team, you work remotely, so you can be based anywhere in the UK you like as long as you have reliable internet connection there’s no need to relocate. However, you will be expected to attend regular face-to face meetings so you’ll need to be able to travel.
What we’re looking for
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in marketing, communications or business-related qualification
- Experience in campaign delivery across multiple channels
- Able to demonstrate experience and knowledge of a wide range of digital communication channels.
- Experience of working in a customer facing environment
- Excellent technical/ design / IT skills.
- Experience using Google Analytics
- Use and understanding of CRM systems
- Use and understanding of Email marketing systems
What We Can Offer
- Remote Working (with an expectation to attend meetings where required following social distancing guidelines)
- 4pm finish on Fridays
- Competitive Pension Scheme
- Generous Annual Leave Allowance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Assurance
- A Health and wellbeing focus
- Access to our training and development Learning Hub
CILEX – Redefining the legal profession
CILEX supports, trains and represents over 20,000 lawyers, paralegals, legal secretaries and other skilled professionals. Our job is to train, support and advocate for our members, while ensuring they uphold the professional standards we set. But we can’t succeed in that goal if we’re always looking backwards at how things used to be – how things have always been.
So, we’re a bit different from other professional bodies. No oak panelling. No Latin motto. No stuffy tradition. Instead, we’re a bit more progressive, a bit more flexible in our ways of working, and a bit more forward-looking. We’re looking for people who want to be part of our diverse and imaginative team; people who want to innovate and make a difference.
Who We Are
We are vocal champions for progressive change in our sector, recognising that the profession and the qualifications that support legal practice need to adapt to the evolving requirements of individuals, businesses and institutions. To this end, we have developed an innovative qualification framework, delivered remotely through our commercial delivery arm, CILEX Law School and a network of accredited training providers. We are committed to broadening access to the legal profession by removing academic and financial obstacles to entry and providing pathways into law that allow professionals from all backgrounds to learn as they earn.
To transform the legal profession by educating, developing and supporting our members to deliver high-quality, accessible legal services for the benefit of society as a whole. In achieving our mission we are committed to:
- Celebrating difference
- Challenging outdated perceptions
- Combining technical expertise with practical insight and emotional intelligence
- Providing opportunities without barriers