Pickerings Lifts is one of the UK’s leading Independent Lift companies, and we are looking for a dynamic hands on senior Digital Marketing Manager. To come and help shape our future and use your skills in Web, Social Media, Video Content and B2B campaigns to develop and deliver a strategy that supports our business growth. We welcome applicants who have B2B experience and ensure we are a leader in our sector and don’t follow the crowd!
We are offering you the chance to join us at a senior level, with an excellent salary, benefits and flexible working with 2 days in the office. The role can be based remotely with travel to our Head Office in Stockton as required.
Benefits we offer;
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Sight test reimbursement
- Retail Discounts
- Cinema tickets
- Gym Passes & Membership discounts
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Free Annual Flu Jab
- Company contribution towards staff festive events
- Charity fun days
- Quarterly staff rewards
- Training and development investment
- Recruitment bonus scheme
Our ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- To define and lead our digital marketing vision & strategy and build a strong set of capabilities that deliver upon the set strategic objectives and commercial targets.
- To develop and implement our digital sales & marketing strategies to increase revenue and profit through more effective and targeted marketing such as SEO, Social, data analytics, CRM display, email, Affiliates and marketplaces.
- Own our marketing automation strategy, working with sales, channel marketing, eCommerce and product teams to identity opportunities for revenue growth.
- To develop and maintain marketing reporting to provide insight into effectiveness of digital marketing activities including performance tracking.
- Identify current and future trends to ensure that the CMS digital marketing strategy is up to date with the latest innovations, technologies, changes in competition, and shifts in the digital landscape.
- Responsible for the development of digital marketing practices, processes, and capabilities.
- Align closely with channel marketing to support new marketing capabilities for vendor collaboration and growth acceleration.
- Accountable for delivering returns from digital marketing spend to generate greater sales and profitability.
Essential Skills & Attributes
- Strong understanding of digital marketing specialism across SEM, social, email, and marketplaces.
- Experience influencing senior stakeholders and proven ability to drive change.
- Resourceful self-starter with experience in digital marketing and energy for proactive ideas.
- Proven ability to forecast and drive business opportunities.
- Strong commercial focus to generate returns, growth and focus on accountability
- Extensive understanding of marketing platforms and tooling to execute digital marketing at pace and efficiency.
- Experienced leader of people to drive talent development.
In addition to the above, the post-holder will also be required to undertake additional duties as appropriate to the nature and level of the role.
If you feel that you have the necessary skills to apply for this role, then we look forward to hearing from you.
Pickerings Lifts is an Equal Opportunities employer and positively welcomes suitable qualified and experienced applications from individuals irrespective of sex, race, gender, age, national origin, religion, religious belief, sexual orientation or disablement.
If you have not heard from us within 3-weeks of applying for an advertised position, please assume that you have not been selected for interview. We thank you for the interest you have shown in Pickerings Lifts.