We have a truly amazing opportunity to join one of the UK's most exciting, innovative and world-class companies as their Head of Digital Operations. This role offers the opportunity to work with and have a massive impact on huge, exciting well-known UK brands. This is a hybrid role and can be based in either their Newport/Bath office 3 days.
If you are a highly experienced digital marketing expert, who is looking for an exciting career move and to join a company that works with over 200 global brands, then this is the role for you!
Along with overseeing all marketing channels, the main duties also include:
- Working with internal teams to help build complete and actionable models of customers or audiences
- Build and support the execution of use cases for existing and new data sources / customer segmentation
- Help identify and build targetable audiences for actuation in digital marketing channels
- Ensure audience data is passed between our internal DMP and external platforms efficiently and effectively
- Assist in the management and flow of campaign briefs for digital buying
- Support on the identification of innovation opportunities with existing media partners (e.g., Google / Facebook) and upcoming tech companies
- Help deploy the relevant automation tools that will drive efficiency and effectiveness across the team.
- Compile market insights for key markets and present to internal stakeholders.
Essential skills and experience
- Strong understanding and knowledge of Martech platforms
- Solid knowledge of digital marketing channels; from PPC to CRO to creative optimisation
- Experience of working with customer segmentation and data modelling
- Excellent stakeholder management and ability to influence
- Strong project management experience, working across departments
- Significant experience in budget management/forecasting
Along with a highly competitive salary, the role offers unrivalled benefits including unlimited paid time off, generous bonus, free parking, an amazing workspace and endless career opportunities.
If this sounds like the role for you, then please do apply!