Subcold Ltd is an exciting and fast-paced business within the online retail industry with an immediate vacancy. We are looking to recruit a full-time Digital Marketer based at our office in Livingston, West Lothian.
Working Pattern - Monday-Friday: 8:30am - 5pm.
Salary - negotiable depending on experience.
Duties & Responsibilities
- A demonstrable understanding of how to use online and offline marketing channels, as well as popular marketing platforms, to help us achieve our objectives. For example, SEO, PPC, social media, email and print advertising.
- Skills to analyse, evaluate and report on marketing and other activity to help management make informed decisions.
- A creative flair and experience using popular design tools, such as Photoshop and InDesign.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and experience in producing marketing copy.
- Experience assisting with, or creating, data-informed audience profiles and turning them into buyable audiences.
- A Knowledge of Shopify, Ebay, Amazon and other platforms.
Skills & Qualities
- Good organisational skills.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Reliability and dependability.
- Ability to react positively to day-to-day challenges.
- Flexible and willing to take on a variety of tasks.
- Be able to work comfortably alone as well as part of a team.
What You Will Be Involved In
- Growing brand awareness and audiences domestically and internationally through a combination of advertising and SEO.
- Promoting our values and social mission
- You will be working across multiple marketing disciplines, including advertising (e.g. print, SEO and PPC), online events, copywriting and design, UX/UI design, social media, and more.