We're looking for a skilled Digital Manager to deliver a customer centric digital experience to our members, worldwide. Working closely with the Digital Director, you will be responsible for the implementation of digital strategies aimed at delivering a sector-leading online experience and engagement across our customer touchpoints.
We're offering this position on an intial 6 month FTC
Your typical day will include:
- Managing the digital assets dashboard - KPI tracking, identifying trends and making data driven recommendations for improvement based on usability principles, research and best practice
- Customer insight analysis; conducting root cause analysis to identify gaps in the user experience
- Working closely with Digital, Customer Proposition, Marketing, and IT colleagues in defining, designing and delivering digital experience for our customers
- Product management of multiple digital assets
- Project management of key digital initiatives from ideation to delivery
What we look for
- Previous experience managing digital delivery workstreams using customer insights and analytics
- You'll possess a highly commercial mindset, understanding and appreciating the impact of digital experiences on customer outcomes
- Strong knowledge of digital technologies and applications
- Strategic planning and project management skills
- Strong stakeholder management, with the ability to work with cross-functional, diverse teams
- Competitive salary
- 7% Company Pension
- Private healthcare + discounted lifestyle benefits
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Life Insurance
- Income protection insurance
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- We'll help you grow by providing support for your professional development
- Social activities - we work hard but like to have fun too!
- Well-being initiatives to support your mind and body
Aetna is a leading diversified health care benefits company, serving an estimated 44 million people. We offer industry-leading information, tools and resources to help people achieve their best possible health. A Fortune 5 company, Aetna (part of CVS Heath) is the third largest health care benefits company in the United States.
Aetna's global business, Aetna International, is one of the world's largest and most prominent providers, with more than 650,000 members worldwide and a direct settlement network of over 125,000 hospitals and clinics.
Aetna is about more than just doing a job. This is our opportunity to re-shape healthcare across the globe. We are a company built on excellence. We have a culture that values growth, achievement and diversity and a workplace where your voice can be heard.
As well as some excellent benefits and a fantastic working environment, we will give you the space to grow and provide you with opportunities to learn new skills to keep you developing personally and professionally.
Join us and help turn health ambitions into achievements.