We’re looking for a special kind of person. A fundraiser with good digital marketing skills or a digital marketer with a keen interest in fundraising and serving the needs of the charity/nonprofit sector around the world.
You will be responsible for leading the digital marketing of our growing international portfolio of education courses. These are primarily offered to fundraisers and charity leaders, so your role will involve engaging with some genuinely talented people. You will build traffic to our site(s), build engaging content for our focal audiences and promote our classes to a truly global audience.
Specifically, you will be expected to:
- Plan and execute web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Design, build, and maintain our social media presence.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights and optimise spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimise user experiences.
- Utilise strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Identify critical conversion points and drop off points and optimise user funnels.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Evaluate emerging technologies and provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
This is a full-time position but we would be pleased to consider part-time working or a potential job-share for the right candidate(s)