Salary: Circa £32,000 plus benefits
Contract type: Permanent, full time
Lumity is seeking to appoint an ECRM Specialist as we embark on our most exciting year yet! Reporting to the Head of Growth Marketing, the ideal candidate will come from an email marketing background and have experience working with Klaviyo, either client side or for an agency with a passion for digital advertising.
The ECRM specialist will have a range of responsibilities and accountabilities, including but not limited to:
· Supporting the Head of Growth in delivery of Lumity’s email and CRM marketing strategy to drive engagement, acquisition and retention.
· Day-to-day management of Email, CRM, SMS, Loyalty and Referral programmes including planning, optimisation and execution.
· Drafting and sending weekly email newsletters to customers through Klaviyo - this means the ideal candidate will have basic HTML knowledge.
· Developing and optimising a multi-channel CRM program to drive consumer engagement and minimise churn including automated email journeys.
· Providing feedback on communications and campaigns to onboard new users, optimise the customer lifecycle and increase content consumption.
· Building and developing CRM project plans and timelines through Trello to guide the team's execution of campaigns. Each campaign will have its own objective and set of KPIs which you will be responsible for documenting and executing.
· Owning the email reporting for weekly meetings, QBRs and deep dives to help drive data driven decisions.
· Developing a strong A/B testing framework to drive continuous improvements across campaigns.
· Ensuring that email and CRM campaigns are planned, briefed, executed and reported on in a timely fashion.
· Creating briefs for the inhouse designer for new creative assets.
· Setup and integration of new audiences (segments) to improve targeting and personalisation.
· Manage SMS communications through Attentive and Blueprint and website loyalty programme through Smile.
What we need from you:
· 1-2 years email marketing experience, either agency or in-house.
· Demonstrable project management experience.
· Strong analytical and numerical skills, with an intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel.
· Hands on experience of:
o Klaviyo (or similar email platforms)
· Familiarity with:
o Google Analytics
· Impeccable attention to detail, and innate organisational skills.
· The ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
· Comfort with delivery at pace, resilience and optimism.
Lumity works flexibly, offering a hybrid of office based work (in WeWork locations) and remote working.
Additional benefits include:
Lumity Life Days: as well as a generous annual leave allowance, we offer additional time off for Christmas Eve, your Birthday and your wellbeing.
Private Medical insurance
EMI Share Options Scheme
Product for personal use, as well as a generous Friends & Family Discount
Lumity Life Holdings